French designer, pixivor Allen of “a la folie“, known for her lovely outfits many of which have themes and motifs of flowers, has come up with a new mesh release!
The one piece dress is a very unique design with a bold flower pattern on the front that has an air of the orient in some ways and the back of the dress as well as the collar and semi-puff sleeves are of rich and deep red. Ever since the advent of mesh, designers have been given the ability to create slender skirts and pencil skirts that not only look great, they are seamless and look natural as natural as a virtual outfit can be. And this has led to many slender designs being released in SL fashion in the recent months.
The “a la folie” dress, titled Dynamic Dress Vert, which means the Dynamic Dress in green, came in three colour variations and was one that definitely had an individual and unique design among such slender dresses. I tried to play up with uniqueness by styling it with a relatively wild and avant garde hair without going in the direction of hair that was either crazy, huge or cyber.
The hair I used here originally came with a shaved hair base that was a lot lighter in colour as if I had shaved half of my head to near bald. But it was a bit too punk style for this fashion so I used a patterned hair base that I got from MADesigns Hair earlier that, in my opinion, gave it the right mix of punk and elegance.
“A la folie” will be coming out with more mesh items so keep it under your watch radar!
- Outfit: a la folie, Dynamic Dress Vert NEW
- Hair: EMO-tions, Depth (black) NEW
- Hair Base: MADesigns Hair, Tintable Hair Base (Tribe 4)
- Earrings: GOK, Bamboo Earring (Shiny Yellow)
- Eye Shadow: Glamorize, Hypercolors Makeup (Eyes 4)
- Eye Liner: a. e. meth, Cat Eyeliner 4 + Boudoir, Serious Eyeliner
- Prim Nails: CCD, Prim Nail Manicure (Red)
- Shoes: GOK, Flower Bomb Heels (Lime)