Every day, it’s getting warmer and we can now feel the summer approaching. So I wanted a nice spring/summer gown for a party outside or a nice dinner outing in a tropical resort. I found a perfect dress for this at one of my favorite stores, a la folie.
This lovely gown is a new mesh creation by a la folie called “L’espagnole” and designer, pixivor Allen just released this as her new item. It is inspired by a Spanish flamenco outfit with a wide ruffled hem and bold floral print. I styled it with big earrings from Crystal Line which was originally created for a flamenco outfit fashion show. This jewelry set is texture change and you can change the colours to match any outfit you want to accessorize with this.
I also used a new head accessory released by LaGyo. This lovely Anemone Headpiece comes in six colour variations: pale pink which I am using here, arctic, aurora, black, lagoon and tango. The shoes are from Virtual Impressions and great when you need precise colour matching as they can be changed into any colour using a colour chart. For this particular outfit, I wanted a smokey red which was extremely hard to find in the precise colour so this shoes worked really well.
The makeup I used is a new eye shadow tattoo released from glow studio that is a set with eye lashes.
- Outfit: a la folie, L’espagnole NEW
- Head Accessory: LaGyo, Anemone headpiece (Pale Pink) NEW
- Jewelry: Crystal Line, Marian Accessory set
- Hair: Loovus Dzevavor, Bantu II Noir I NEW
- Eye Shadow and Eye Lashes: glow studio, Brazil 4 Makeup and lashes NEW
- Lipstick: M.O.C.K Cosmetics, Lipstain Pink Pearl
- Nails: CCD, Prim Nails + Ring – Excellence (Red)
- Shoes: Virtual Impressions, Freya Shoes NEW