My model colleague at BLVD Agency, Vivienne Darcy, is a very talented lady. She is not only a wonderful model, but also a fantastic designer as well! Her store is called “Miss Darcy” and she has also joined the Hope For Emilia charity that supports the victims of the recent earthquake in Emilia, Italy.
Vivienne created this mesh gown for Hope for Emilia, which will be sold in her booth at the event site until August 9th, when the event will close. It is a lovely gown with Baroque-type embroidery on the upper half of a silky gown and I matched it with a jewelry set from the House of Alexander.
This jewelry set is not a limited exclusive item but you can also get this at the House of Alexander booth at the event site too and it contains a necklace, earrings and a bangles. The set uses a variety of gems, giving it the wide spectrum of colours that was perfect to go with this gown.
The hair I used is a brand new release from booN that was only released a few days ago.
- Outfit: Miss Darcy, Hope for Emilia Baroque Rouge* – Exclusive
- Jewelry: House of Alexander, Brianna*
- Hair: booN, TYU321 Hair (black) – NEW
- Nails: CCD, Prim Nails + Ring – Famous (Pink)
- Eye Shadow: Miamai, Lined Makeup (Green)
- Lipstick: m.o.c.k. Cosmetics, Pomegranate Lip Jelle
- Shoes: SKIFIJA, Lady Night Pumps (Pink Silk)
*The SURL links to these stores take you directly to the respective booths at the event site. For links to the main store locations, please click on the links below.
We thank the HOPE FOR EMILIA SPONSORS for their support.
BLITHE SL MAGAZINE
MIMMI BOA MODELING ACADEMY
SOLOEVANE MODEL AGENCY
THE BEST OF SL MAGAZINE