RFyre has released two sets of very unique bridal outfits in white and in black. Here I am introducing the black version which is very appropriately called “Not Whyte”.
The outfit is extremely unique in that the base outfit is a set of balloon pants with strings of beads decorating the knee-length hem. If you remove the veil and the skirt, it becomes a very exotic outfit that looks great to dance in with the movement these beads make.
The ankle boots I am wearing here is also available in RFyre and created to match this outfits. Naturally, there is a black and white version also to choose from.
I matched this with a jewelry set from Virtual Impressions, which is available in various colour variations for a very reasonable price or you can choose to get the multi-colour, multi-texture version if you prefer to have one that can match different colours. The one I am wearing here is the multi-coloured version and has been extremely useful.
For the white version, please see my personal blog.
- Outfit: RFyre, Not Whyte Bridal Version
- Hair: booN, KGI848 Hair (Black) used with Raised Gathered Hairbase
- Jewelry: Virtual Impressions, PaulineTexture Change Jewelry Set
- Ankle Boots: RFyre, Laced Ankle Boots (Black)
- Nails: CCD, Prim Nail Manicure (Lime)
- Eye Shadow: The Skinnery, Tropical Boost Eyeshadow 2
- Lipstick: mock Cosmetics, Fairy Floss Lipstain
- Poses: agapee Poses